Too busy to plan your next adventure?
You would like to explore a new area?
Are you an experienced hiker who wants to enjoy the nature and the mountains?
We plan your individual hiking holiday!
A self guided tour is for those hikers who have good navigation skills and enough experience to hike without a guide. However, it takes a lot of preparation in advance to do a long distance hike such as for example the Haute Route, the Tour du Mont Blanc or the Alta Via N°1. In the busy summer months, it can be a big hassle to find an accommodation and most locals will only speak French, German or Italian.
You can book a self guided tour and Happy Tracks will organise all logistics for your independent hike.
For your self guided tour we will provide you with a "Self Guided Hiking Folder" which contains:
- Reservations for an accommodation in every stage.
- All necessary maps, with trip descriptions for every day and alternative routes (GPS tracks available).
- A packing list of the most important stuff we recommend you to take.
- First aid kit with a sheet explaining the most important CPR and basic first aid skills.
- Logistics, such as public transportation.
- Happy Tracks phone service if you need any help along your way.
- Some informations about local food, culture, interesting sights, secret stories....
The self guided tour variant can be applied to all of our hikes. We can customize these trips to your personal wishes. There is the option to extend or shorten a tour or add some other destinations.
> Prices & Dates <